Get ready to submit for the Polly Bond Awards!
Inspired by Polly Bond, a beloved communicator and founding member of our organization, the Polly Bond Awards for Excellence in Communication recognize outstanding work produced by our members, across a variety of categories.
How do the Polly Bonds work?
Members may submit up to 10 entries for consideration, with a maximum of three in one category. Independent judges — accomplished professionals in the fields of journalism, writing, editing, graphic design, electronic media, social media, marketing and related fields — review these entries, provide written feedback for each, and awards up to three levels of recognition:
1st Place: Award of Excellence Categories »
2nd Place: Award of Merit
3rd Place: Honorable Mention
More Detailed Submission Info »
Submit a Polly Bond Award Entry »
What you need to know:
- Submissions will be accepted for the Polly Bond Awards beginning mid-December.
- Work must have been completed during 2019.
- You must have been a member of Episcopal Communicators during 2019. Memberships are not available retroactively.
- You must be able to clearly indicate your responsibility for each entry and acknowledge collaborators, including identifying who served as the primary creative driver for the entry.
- Individuals are limited to three entries per category, and ten entries total.
- It costs $30/entry in the General Excellence categories, and $15/entry in the other categories, and fees must be paid via Paypal before your work will be reviewed.
- Awards will be presented at the conference on April 30, 2020. You do not have to be present to win: Anyone who wants feedback on her or his work and wants to see how it stacks up against others in the Episcopal Church should consider entering. Awards and feedback will be mailed to anyone not in attendance.