Are you currently working in the ministry of communications in the Episcopal Church?
You are not alone. Join us to gain access to your most valuable resource: your peers.
If you are engaged in a ministry of communications with a full-communion partner of the Episcopal Church (such as the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America or the Moravian Church), you are also eligible for membership in Episcopal Communicators.
We are a growing network of professionals in the Episcopal Church who share the good news of Christ as we write and edit, design, take photos, produce video, use social media, design websites and tell stories of faith in our communities.
As a professional, self-supporting association, our goals are to:
- Strengthen the community
- Foster the development of communications skills and expertise
- Serve as an advocate for the ministry of communications
- Provide a forum for discussion of communication issues
- Provide mutual support and fellowship
Membership benefits include:
- Networking and idea-sharing with other Episcopal Communicators across all levels of the church
- Unlimited access to a members-only online resource library
- EC-Talk: member exclusive e-mail listserv
- EC Talk Live: monthly online meetups for learning and community building
- Discount registration fee to annual Episcopal Communicators conference
- Polly Bond award eligibility
Memberships in Episcopal Communicators are not transferable. The membership is held by the individual, not by the church, diocese or organization that employs the communicator.
We are updating membership to make it easier and more accessible, especially for smaller and more
rural parishes and dioceses. We have switched from an annual membership (everyone renews January1) to rolling membership (you renew the day you joined)! We hope this will make it easier for you to join and take advantage of membership benefits as soon as possible.
Please note that anyone who joined before 2023 will renew on January 1 for 2024, and thereafter will renew on the date they renew.
Step 1 - Log in, by clicking on the "Login" button at the top of the page or if already logged on select "edit member profile" (If you have forgotten your password, select "forgot password" link to reset your password).
Step 2 - Select "renew until the listed renewal date" and follow through with desired payment option.
Enter your email address and the security check code and click Next.