The link above is to the Episcopal Church Foundation's COVID-19 Resources page, which provides regularly updated resources from around the Episcopal Church to inform and provide support during through the COVID-19 pandemic.
General Communications Resources
American Marketing Association
(AMA) A professional association for individuals and organizations who are leading the practice, teaching, and development of marketing worldwide. Over 20,000 members.
- The latest Social Media news and webtips.
Center for Media Literacy (CML)
A nonprofit educational organization that provides leadership, public education, professional development and educational resources nationally. Dedicated to promoting and supporting media literacy education as a framework for accessing, analyzing, evaluating and creating media content, CML works to help citizens, especially the young, develop critical thinking and media production skills needed to live fully in the 21st century media culture.
Church Communications Resources
- Church Marketing Sucks- Blog with a mission "to frustrate, educate and motivate the church to communicate, with uncompromising clarity, the truth of Jesus Christ."
- Religion Communicators
The Religion Communicators Council is an interfaith association of more than 600 religion communicators working in print and electronic communication, marketing and public relations
- National Council of Churches Communication Commission
One of the five program commissions of the NCC, this commission is the leading organization for ecumenical cooperation among Christian denominations in the United States. The Commission's members are professional communicators who work in print, broadcast, film, web, news, media relations and other communication tasks for a wide variety of Christian faith groups in the U.S. and Canada, and for national agencies related to those denominations.
- World Alliance for Christian Communication
A worldwide membership organization working on media reform and communication for development. WACC affirms that communication creates community, is participatory, leads to liberation, supports and develops culture and is prophetic.
- North American Regional Association of the World Association for Christian Communication
A community of professional journalists, media makers, communications officers, theologians, seminary faculty, academics and other media professionals who share a commitment to build a communications environment that is open to all and founded on respect for human dignity.
- Religion Newswriters Association Networking, tools, and training for reporters who cover religion.
- Worldwide Faith News
Worldwide Faith News is a data base of full text official news releases and other documents, including policy statements, from the news offices of national and world faith groups. This collection indexes more than 18,000 documents, including posts in Dutch, French, and Spanish.
- The United Methodist Communication office provides tremendous resources on their website.
Episcopal Church Resources
- www.episcopalchurch.org The Episcopal Church Center's website.
- Public Affairs Toolkit Communication is evangelism – and the Office of Communication has many resources to help evangelize the Good News and engage communities in the work of the Episcopal Church. These resources include tools to assist with building awareness of your work, gaining a stronger voice on topics that you care most about, and enhancing perceptions among influential, highly-engaged groups inside and outside the Church.
- Episcopal News Service Breaking news from around the church, published by the Episcopal Church Center. To view Episcopal News Service (ENS) submission guidelines, click here.
- The Episcopal Church Annual, otherwise known as "The Red Book". For many years this has been the standard yearbook for all things Episcopal.
- Church Publishing Company carries all Episcopal liturgical materials in many formats.
- The Book of Common Prayer in every edition from 1549 to 1979 is available at the Society of Archbishop Justus, an organization whose stated purpose is to use the Internet to foster and further unity among Anglican Christians.
- The Anglican Cycle of Prayer.
- The Daily Office can be read online in Rite I, Rite II or the New Zealand Prayer Book versions.
- The Lectionary is updated every Sunday night with the full text of all readings in various formats and translations.
- Forward Movement Publications, publishers of Forward Day by Day, a popular devotional based on the Daily Office Readings.
- ECF Vital Practices offers vestry members and other people of faith, resources and tools to respond to the changing needs of the Church.