Episcopal Communicators are committed to connection, within and beyond the church. We believe communication is a vital component to a healthy church at all levels, from the congregation to the diocese to the global church. As a professional, self-supporting association, our goals are to:
- Strengthen the community.
- Foster the development of communication expertise.
- Serve as an advocate for the ministry of communications.
- Provide a forum for discussion of communication issues.
- Provide mutual support and fellowship.